NOTE: The following no obligation asset allocation review is only available to wholesale investors, i.e. those investors who have the capacity to invest $500,000, or more.
THE RUSHTON STRATEGIC ASSET ALLOCATION REVIEW – WHAT YOU GET
The review consists of:
A 60-minute private meeting with Glenn Rushton, an Executive Director of Rushton Financial Services, will include:
- detailed consideration of your existing portfolio and identification of key risks;
- whether you are currently receiving an adequate return to compensate you for the risks being taken;
- the probability of your existing portfolio achieving your return objectives;
- how the existing portfolio might be improved to make it more efficient, by increasing returns, or reducing risk, or both;
- how to make your portfolio more robust to a range of unknown future economic outcomes; and
- answers to your concerns and questions regarding your asset allocation.
Comprehensive Written Report
After the private meeting, a personalised and comprehensive written strategic asset allocation report will be prepared for you, which will provide:
- an analysis of the returns of a wide range of asset classes, both historical and projected, including important information to assist with your strategic asset allocation choices;
- a detailed analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of your existing portfolio, including how this portfolio is likely to perform in a range of scenarios and economic conditions;
- how the existing portfolio compares to a range of efficient portfolios;
- examples of how some of the world’s most sophisticated investors have chosen to construct their portfolios; and how these choices have led to superior performance;
- how to maximise returns and minimise risk by combining numerous sources of return into a portfolio, whilst remaining mindful of volatility and asset class correlations; and
- recommendations to reduce risk, improve returns and subsequently improve the efficiency and risk-adjusted returns of your portfolio.
Book now, to secure your spot
To book your free asset allocation review, please follow these easy steps and then click Submit. A confirmation email will immediately be sent to you.
NOTE: If you cannot attend a meeting at our head office at Stretton, you may select a phone meeting after selecting the date and time. If you cannot find a suitable time and date, please complete the Unable to find a suitable time and date? section below, and one of our staff will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a mutually convenient appointment time and date.